Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I agree with you on this one. I hate faggots. They should take every one of those damn chickenhawks out in the street and shoot them.
    Let's see here: Give you all a mnute to read this for shock value. Did I shock you all? LOL you guys know I'm not that bad he he [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    like Hitler wouldve liked to have done to the Jews?
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Sending every gay person in the world to an island and nuke them would not solve anything. They are human beings and have a heart and feelings too. Most of them atleast never harm anyone. I am strongly against homosexuality but I would much rather live in a society with gays than these sick child molesters and murderers and rapists. I also agree with LPDFTBL this nation has went to the dogs with the morals today. The Bible talks about a nation that takes in the scum of the earth and I believe the U.S. is that nation. Anything and everything goes anymore. The Bible also talks about woe unto that nation there will be judgement to pay for it. Solution or answers I wouldn't know where to start, but bashing and beating the gay community would not help no-one. Maybe through prayer and love this nation will once again turn back to God of the Bible and repent. Starting with my own home and family. Because there isn't a person on the face of this earth that is innocent when it comes to sin.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I got one of you all. How easy it is for people to be closed-minded and uneducated.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    lol......I hate stupid people is that considered discrimination? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    No,discrimination is when you are biased against the minority. Stupid is the MAJORITY in the world today.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    so you can't discriminate against a majority?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    stupid people are close-minded and uneducated (aka ignorant)
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    well...they did in south africa and iraq

    but stupid people isn't a type of people, you cant really put on a finger on what exactly makes someone a "stupid person"
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I might be racist, but at least im not a fag lover.
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •